Indian Head Massage
Indian head massage is based on the ayurvedic system. It helps to balance the 3 vital energies in the body and helps to improve health. A treatment consists of massaging the upper back, neck, scalp and face and takes approximately 30 minutes.
During a treatment your therapist will take you through a consultation and then you will be asked to get comfortable so the massage can begin. It is best not to do any strenuous exercise after a treatment and to take things easy for the next 12 hours.
• Increased mobility of joints
• Relief of tension headaches, eye strain, nasal congestion, jaw ache and hangovers!
• Alleviates stress, anxiety, lethargy and mild depression
• Improve skin and hair condition
• Restful, refreshing sleep