Massage is used to maintain physical health as well as inducing relaxation. It helps to alleviate the build up of stress and tension in the muscles from every day use.
Benefits of massage include
• Aids weight loss
• Relieves aches and pains and help to tone the muscles
• Relaxation of tight muscles and helps with stiff joints
• Increases blood circulation
• Stimulates the lymphatic system to aid the removal of waste products in the body
• Improves skin colour/texture/elasticity and breaks down fatty tissue
• Stimulates and soothes nerve endings in the skin
• Aids exfoliation process
• Softens and moisturises skin
• Helps stimulate metabolism naturally and improve general health.
FULL BODY MASSAGE
This massage is a lighter massage than the Swedish. It is based on the fact that the oils do most of the work. After a consultation the oils are picked and mixed to suit your own particular needs. The massage is good for people who want to unwind and relax, and also for people who find the Swedish massage a little too vigorous. A very relaxing and soothing massage.
After a consultation the oils are picked and mixed to suit your needs. A lighter massage than the Swedish, it concentrates on the back area where most people find they carry most of their tension.