Facial Skin Care
We offer a range of facials for all skin types and conditions. When visiting our beauty salon, our professional beauty therapists will analyse your skin condition and advise on which facial treatment is best for your individual needs.
You will also receive a relaxing face, neck and shoulder massage with every facial treatment and an extra hand and arm massage while your skin is being treated by the specific face mask for your skin. Having a regular facial is a great way to relax with many clients finding these treatments to be extremely stress relieving.
A facial treatment helps to keep skin healthy by
• Keeping the outer layer clean, smooth and soft
• Ensuring there is enough moisture in the outer layers
• Feeding living cells and tissues with a healthy supply of blood
• Helping skin resist infection
• Providing protection from external damage from the elements
All facials at Victoria's Health & Beauty use professional products from Algologie (see link below for more information about this range). In addition, we offer home care advice and we are proud to offer a range of professional facial products for you to continue to enhance your skin condition from the comfort of your own home. Ask your therapist for details.