Special - Ultra Pro Facial
Using an innovative combination of high frequency, galvanic, brushing and micro-current, vacuum and vacupulse, The Carlton ultraPro complex is the ultimate solution for facial skin care. Highly versatile, it can be used for a combination of treatments or may be used individually, (see below) depending on your requirements.
The micro-current function offers face lifting, which offers the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles as well as improved circulation and skin tone. The high frequency and galvanic functions provide the the best facial treatment available in the salon, allowing more of the vital ingredients from our range of products to be absorbed and utilised for enhanced and truly amazing results.
The brushing part of the unit takes cleansing to the next level, much deeper than a manual cleanse but not as strong or invasive as a facial peel, whilst the vacuum and vacupulse offer lymphatic drainage for the face and body - helping to clean away any unwanted toxins from your system.
UltraPro complex is a completely safe and non-invasive treatment, suitable for all skin types. This exciting new facial treatment comprises of the 6 specific treatments listed below.
Micro current lifting
1. High frequency- Can be used to nourish and hydrate the skin and is excellent for oily/problem skins.
2. Galvanic- This has a deep cleansing effect, and helps active ingredients to penetrate deep into the skin.
3. Micro current- This is a non surgical face lifting treatment. It will help to improve lines and wrinkles, tone facial muscles and plump the skin - along with many other benefits.
4. Face/body vacuum- Reduce cellulite, increase blood flow and help with lymph drainage.
5. Vacupulse- Highly beneficial to lined or wrinkled skin as it will activate the blood circulation and draw moisture to the surface of the skin.
6. Brushing- Lightly exfoliates while gently stimulating circulation.
Price: £44.00 Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
What other customers said about this treatment
Linda in Stoke Gifford on 14-01-2012 - Rated 10 out of 10.
I felt 10 years younger. Very pleased when I looked in the mirror. My skin was more radiant and hydrated with the appearance of wrinkles reduced. I am very glad that I chose this treatment. A very lovely salon and excellent therapist.
Tracey in Whitchurch on 25-10-2010 - Rated 10 out of 10.
It is a pity the salon is not closer as it is not very practical for me to regularly attend for treatments. However, I would definitely recommend to friends who live in the area.
June in Downend on 08-03-2010 - Rated 9 out of 10.
An interesting treatment carried out with expertise, which left the facial skin ultra clean and smooth. I would suspect you require a few of these on a regular basis before a true result is acquired, therefore personally find the results from the Cocoa or Grape facials were actually better on Mature Skin
Customers who received this treatment ultimately went on to book ...
Relaxing massage using essential oils to suit your needs. Take yourself away to another world...
Strengthens and conditions the nails, maintains healthy skin and cuticles for perfect hands...
Combination skin/all skin: Replenish minerals, rebalance and detoxify...
Xmas Vouchers to Buy Online
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Why not treat someone special to a relaxing massage, facial, or anything else that might take their fancy!
Click here for full details